Fantastic Opportunity to live in the Heart of sought after Falls Church City!! *** 4 Bedroom, 2.5 Bathroom Home, on beautiful lot backing to W&OD Trail.Â Front & Side Deck, plus amazing fenced Backyard space. *** Centrally located close to the New Founders Row development, and a short distance to Library, Lincoln Park, Cherry Hill Park, Farmers Market, and all that Downtown Falls Church City has to offer. *** Less than one mile to West Falls Church Metro Station (Orange Line), and a straight walk down W&OD Trail to East Falls Church Metro Station (Silver & Orange Lines), w/ easy access to Major Roadways (I-66, I-495, Routes 50, 29 & 7), and a short commute to Washington DC. - Excellent Falls Church City School Pyramid, with newly constructed Meridian High School.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Raised Ranch, 2 Story
FALLS CHURCH CITY
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
1,814 sq. ft
Falls Church City Public Schools
MARY ELLEN HENDERSON
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Attic
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Wall Oven
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partial, Walkout, Partially Finished
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Wood Floors, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- Concrete Driveway.
- Chain Link
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard. Backs - Parkland, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price