$100K REDUCTION plus Seller offering Home Warranty and $5000 toward appliances of your choice!! NO HOA! Custom, one level, Mediterranean home boasting allergy-free tile and hardwood flooring with modern radiant floor heat on a full acre built especially for entertaining colleagues, friends, and family. It features two (2) oversize garages (attached and detached) fully finished interiors to park 4 cars and concrete driveway can park 5 more autos. (NOTE: approximately 400 sq.ft. detached/workshop garage with heat and a/c; about 400 sq. ft. greenhouse with gas heat; both have electricity and water.) With enough acreage to potentially construct a pool and pool house (or possibly subdivide for another home--R-2 zoning), this property includes $150K of professional perennial garden landscaping with magnolia trees, fig trees, hydrangeas, and mature evergreens. Impeccable condition! Just move in! Enjoy your peaceful morning coffee and danish while sitting on the private enclosed courtyard patio viewing the the lush green grassy lawn through the brick entryway arch as the birds are sweetly chirping! A wonderful start to your day! Work directly from home in an enhanced bonus room with natural light (or use this room as a sitting room, formal living room, or additional bedroom). Equally satisfying is closing a long, hectic workday while enjoying your local brew, favorite cocktail, or vineyard delight on the front brick arched portico watching the brilliant evening sunset! This could be your pleasurable daily life plans! Come see this unique property offering ESTATE LIVING near the Mt. Vernon Country Club and the historical home of America's First President, George Washington--the Mt. Vernon Estate. **More info available upon request.** Showings are by appointment only due to the uniqueness of the property. Property is being sold "as is". Owner is a licensed Virginia real estate agent. This amazing property is located near everything: Ft. Belvoir US Army Base, National Army Museum, the Mt. Vernon Parkway and its bike trails, Potomac River, bus routes, US Post Office, various grocery and retail shopping options, and much more!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, Spanish, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Stucco, Brick, Concrete
2,521 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Foyer, Utility Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Radiant, Zone.
- Casement, Screened, Skylights, Wood Frame
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway, Lighted, Private.
- Stucco, Brick, Concrete
- Patio, Porch, Roof Deck, Brick
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Backs To Trees, Cleared, Front Yard, Interior, Landscaping, Level, Open, Premium, Private, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Subdivision Possible.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price