WOW!!! Stunning Colonial home in PRIME LOCATION! This well maintained home located on a quiet cul-de sac features Fresh Paint, Newer Carpet, HVAC, Roof and siding make this home an exceptional value. This one of a kind home has an additional Family Room with a spiral stair case that leads up to a loft / office area. The master suite features an huge walk in closet with laundry chute. Make this home first on your list!!!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
Vinyl Siding, Brick Veneer, Brick
2,196 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Ben Franklin Park
Cable TV, Fiber Optics
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area, Formal
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Range Hood, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Central.
- Double Pane, Insulated, Screened, Skylights
- 2. Brick, Insert, Wood-burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Curved Stair, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl, Brick Trim/Veneer
- Asphalt, Composition Shingle
- Rear, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Cleared, Corner, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, No Thru Street, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)