ZESTIMATE BY ZILLOW $2,112,628 ! Plus Generous Price Improvement of $100,000 - Stone & brick Colonial, one of a kind! LAST OWNER WAS BUILDER WHO BUILT HIMSELF A BEAUTIFUL HOME. FINISHES ARE BREATHTAKING. Landscaper changed side yard to grass for swing set and soccer practice - or croquet if you don't like soccer. Fire pit for quiet evenings with a friend or spouse. Exquisite throughout. Beautiful yet practical designer kitchen with two large granite islands, - bound to make you say "Aaaahhh" - wolf range, subzero fridge and freezer, butler's pantry, heated Travertine flooring, Two dishwashers( one with 2 drawers), exposed beams. Lovely corner sunroom/breakfast room adjacent to kitchen for informal dining with views of garden. Kitchen is open to family room with gas fireplace and built ins - comfortable, convenient living! Walk out to patio and garden, beautifully landscaped, outdoor kitchen for BBQs and fireplace to stay warm in winter - Perfect for entertaining. Large separate dining room and living room/office on ML. UL Master suite is spa-like with Copper tub, steam shower, double custom vanity, heated flooring and his/her roomy walk in closets. Three additional bedroom suites all with individual thermostats for comfort. 4th level office/playroom. En suite bath for lower level which is so well appointed.- perfect for in-law/au pair suite. Separate entrance. Two half baths, 1 on ML and 1 on LL. Mudroom/laundry just off garage with heated flooring and cubbies for stashing children's "stuff" or your stuff for that matter. Smart living with Control 4 Technology - control lights, speakers etc., with a touch of a button. 10 ft. ceilings on all 3 levels, crown molding, built ins and 8,000+ square feet. Theater furniture and equipment convey. New owners have made many relevant improvements thus providing, altogether, a delightful home for those who appreciate the finer things in life without any of the work. Less than a mile from Nottingham ES, and approx. 1.3 miles to Williamsburg MS and Yorktown HS. Walk to stores, 1 mile to metro, 2 parks close by. House is in perfect order and requires little maintenance. Yard designed to be enjoyed by whole family. Have fun living in this close to perfect home.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, Tudor
5 Full/2 Half
Other, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Hardi Plank, Stone
8,144 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Pence Quality Homes Llc, Brian Pence
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Office, Media, Mud Room, Florida Room, Breakfast Room
- Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Central Vacuum, Disposal, Dishwasher, Dryer, Humidifier, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Washer
- Hardwood, Marble, Carpet, Stone
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Zone.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- Alarm, TV Entry System, Window Bars, Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security Gate
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Fire Sprinklers
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Stone, HardeePlank
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Board Fence, Privacy Fence, Partial, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Front Yard, Landscaped. Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Backs To Trees.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price