Classic N Arlington home! Great value in Tuckahoe/Swanson/Yorktown pyramid! 3 bedrooms and full bath up, with spacious living room, dining room, and kitchen on main level. Replacement windows. Large lower level family room opens to laundry, a room that could be an office or an exercise room and a full bath. Parking both in front and rear of the home. Refrigerator in lower level conveys. Tranquil and private backyard with fence, shed, native perennials in garden. Walk to Westover, Sunday farmers market, District Taco, and other Lee Highway shops. EFC Metro is a pleasant walk or quick bus trip.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
Other, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,735 sq. ft
Arlington County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Dining Area
- Disposal, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Refrigerator, Gas Range/Cooktop, Stove, Washer, Dryer
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Double Pane, Vinyl Frame, Insulated
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Paved Driveway.
- Full, Other
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price