Captivating and spacious contemporary home thoroughly updated and impeccably maintained! Impressive 2 story living room. Separate dining room. Updated table space kitchen with granite countertops opens to family room with glass door to deck, terraces, arbors and beautifully landscaped rear garden. Main level den or guest bedroom. Finished lower level with recreation room, hobby room and full bathroom. Solar panels yield extremely low electric costs. A short walk to Wheaton Regional Park, Botanical Garden, library, shopping and Metro. Nothing compares in this ideal location. Special enclave of 24 homes built by Abner Brothers.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Brick, Vinyl Siding
2,600 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Montgomery County Public Schools
COL. E. BROOKE LEE
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Workshop, Utility Room, Hobby Room
- Hookups in Basement
- Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Entrance Outside
- Double Pane, Bay Window(s), Skylights
- 1. Fireplace Screen.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Recessed Lights, Wood Floors, Built-Ins, Open Floor Plan, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Patio, Deck
- Rear, Full, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Backs To Trees, Level, Landscaping, Premium, Private.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price