A rare three-bedroom, two full bath unit in Clarendon 1021. With an open concept floorplan and panoramic floor-to-ceiling windows, it exposes the home to natural sunlight. This home has a lovely kitchen with modern finishes, stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and an island for extra countertop and storage space. A spacious living room with custom window treatments connects with the kitchen for open concept living. Other notable features include an in-unit washer and dryer, two assigned garage space, and an extra storage unit. Clarendon 1021 is a pet-friendly building. Other unique amenities include a 24-hour concierge, a rooftop with panoramic views, fitness center, community room, conference room, a courtyard, and a pool area with a place to grill. In the heart of Clarendon, it is close to Whole Foods, Trader Joe's, restaurants, cafes, nightlife, and more. It is only a couple blocks to Clarendon Metro Station in the heart of Arlington. Easy access to DC via Rt 50 and metro.
Condo, Traditional, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
1,360 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Electric service available, Natural Gas
Arlington County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Utility Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Refrigerator, Gas Range/Cooktop, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Double Pane, Screened
- 24 Hour Security
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Assigned Parking Space.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Hot Tub.
- Community Amenities
- Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Gated Community, Concierge, Party Room, Meeting Room, Fitness Center, Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price